ARTAS FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT SINGAPORE
The ARTAS Fue hair transplant system is a robotic surgical hair transplantation for treatment of baldness or androgenetic alopecia (hair loss). This system is made by Restoration Robotics, Inc., an American company and it was approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in 2011. It is also approved for use in harvesting follicular units from black and brown-haired men. The ARTAS system is designed to use the FUE (follicular unit extraction) technique.
The procedure starts when the hair of the donor is trimmed to make the follicles easier to identify and extract (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/27/robotic-hair-tranplants/). The doctor uses local anesthesia and the patient is seated in semi-prone position. The full procedure takes five to seven hours to perform.
In Singapore, there are several clinics where you can have artas hair transplant and it is done by the best doctors in the field. You can contact your doctor about the details of the transplant and ask them any possible questions you have.
This is a fairly new procedure and there are many questions about it. Here are the answers to some of them.
- How much does ARTAS Fue hair transplant cost? – The price of the procedure depends on many things. First of all, it will vary according to the practice that offers this service and the surgeon that performs it. The price also depends on how much hair needs to be transplanted and whether or not PRP or A Cell are used in the procedure. There are many other variables that will affect the price and for the exact information, you should consult with your doctor (Singapore). For exact numbers, the price usually varies between $5000 and $15000, but once again, that all depends on many things.
- Does the ARTAS Fue Hair Transplant procedure hurt? – This procedure is performed in a clinic or a doctor’s office and it is used a local anesthetic during the procedure. The patient should not feel any pain at all, but same patients feel a slight discomfort and swelling a few days after the procedure.
- How is the ARTAS Fue Hair Transplant different than “Hair Plugs”? – This procedure is better than the old fashioned hair plugs because, first of all, this procedure gives a natural appearance and the hairs are harvested in their natural groupings. The individual transplantation gives you a great natural looking hairline and a fuller head of hair.
- When will my new hair start to grow and are the results permanent? – The newly transplanted hairs will be visible after just two months after the procedure and the number of them will increase throughout the period of one year. After approximately six months you will have a noticeable hair improvement and after a year you will enjoy your new hair. Yes, the results are permanent and the transplanted hair will last a lifetime.
- Will there be scarring after the procedure and should I cut my hair before the treatment? – The scarring after the procedure will be minimal for both the patient and the donor. The hair grows graduate, so after a year your family and friends will notice the change, but only the positive. Tche results of the hair transplant will be neutral and subtle. Yes, you should cut your hair before the transplant so that the tracking and harvesting will be easier for the ARTAS Fue Hair Transplant system.
Even though this procedure is not something you have to do, if you have a problem with baldness or hair loss, then this should be the choice for you. In just one year you will have a full head of hair and you will never again have to worry about how you look compared to your friends or family. This procedure is fast and painless and will change your life for the better. There are many clinics in Singapore that offer this treatment so all you have to do is contact your doctor and make an appointment.