Invisible Braces In Singapore Straightens Your Teeth In 2020
Invisalign Singapore is one of the very most popular types of searches in this country. Straightening your teeth with this invisible braces is one of the best ways to a perfect smile, especially if you don’t want to use traditional metallic braces. With this method, the patient uses aligners that are removable and they are also invisible (http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/11/07/align-technology-inc-beats-q3-expectations-with-re.aspx). There are many reasons why Invisalign is considered the best teeth straightener, better than traditional braces and some of them are listed below:
- The patient can eat and drink anything they like without having any issues;
- There is no problem with brushing or flossing teeth;
- There are no wires, metal or brackets;
- Aligners are invisible and no one will notice that you are wearing them;
- There is no risk of abrasions, sensitivity or infections of the gums.
In Singapore, this method for straightening the teeth is pretty popular, especially among those who do not want to attract attention to their braces. You can ask your dentist about this procedure and how to use the invisible aligners.
There are many questions about Invisalign Singapore, and here are the answers to some of them:
- How does Invisalign work? – You should wear each set of aligners for two to three weeks, in order to get the best results, you should remove them only when you eat, drink, floss or brush the teeth. The total treatment time takes about 6 to 15 months and you will get 12 to 30 aligners. You should visit the dentist (Singapore) every 6 to 8 weeks.
- How can I get Invisalign aligners? – Consult with your dentist about the treatment, since the treatment plan is different for every patient. The dentist will take pictures, x-rays and impressions of your teeth to create a 3D image of them. You will then get a detailed plan and a virtual representation of how your teeth should and will move in every stage of the treatment. Depending on the age of the patient and the results they want to achieve, the treatment should take about a year.
- How often will I need to be seen for appointments? – Every set of the Invisalign aligners is worn about two weeks. This is the best duration for most individuals. Your dentist will give you about 4 sets at a time, so you can re-visit them when you have worn them all – approximately 8 weeks later. If there is anything that concerns you or if you have any other questions, you can visit your dentist/Invisalign provider earlier than that. It’s always best to refer back to your specialist should you find any kinks in the teeth straightening process.
- Can I speak/kiss normally with the Invisalign aligners? – You will have no problem with any social situation while wearing the aligners. Because the best thing about it is, it’s considered “invisible braces”. You may feel a slight change or discomfort the first week, but after you get used to wearing them, you should have no problems speaking, and even kissing – and you should not develop any type of lisp either.
- How much does Invisalign cost? – The price of the aligners depends on the dentist and your insurance. If you have health insurance that covers dental care, then some of the cost will be covered by it. You can consult with several dentists in Singapore and ask about the cost and your exact treatment plan. Even though Invisalign costs more than regular braces, it is a better and safer solution. Depending on the dentist and treatment plan, the price may vary between $5,000 and $10,000. It is best to consult your dental professional.
- Can Invisalign damage my teeth? – No, if you choose the right dentist then you should have no problem with that. The aligners are best known for creating straight teeth without causing any sort of notice from anyone. Sometimes the Invisalign can affect the enamel if it is done too aggressively, but a dentist that is board certified should know how to treat your teeth and to give you all the necessary information.
- What if I don’t like the Invisalign Singapore aligners? – You should give yourself time to adapt to the new aligners and if you have any discomfort after two weeks of using them, then you should talk to your dentist. This method is far better than the regular braces, but if you feel that it is not good for you, then consult with your dentist or ask for a second opinion.
This method for teeth alignment is becoming more popular by the minute, especially in Singapore, it is beginning to be considered as the best method for straightening teeth. Even though it is somewhat more expensive than the traditional methods, Invisalign Singapore offers the patients a way to straighten their teeth without anyone noticing. Consult with your dentist in Singapore for more information. It’s the best thing you could do for straightening your teeth.