The Perfect Nose Job For The Perfect Nose In 2019
Rhinoplasty is a corrective intervention also known as a nose job – plastic surgery procedure for nose reconstruction. People need rhinoplasty for different reasons. Some of them only need aesthetic correction, but also there are patients that have difficulties while breathing or nasal trauma.
In Singapore, the patient can find a lot of talented and accredited rhinoplasty doctors that can perform the surgery (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/geri-spieler/the-right-nose-for-the-fa_b_10359320.html). Nose-SG Rhinoplasty and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic only examples, in Singapore, of where to find the best rhinoplasty professionals and make an appointment with them if you have any of these conditions:
- Need for aesthetic correction of the nose
- Need for nose reconstruction to restore the functions
- Nasal trauma
- Congenital defect
- Respiratory difficulties
- Correcting the results from a previous rhinoplasty
- Nose fracture
Sometimes, patients in Singapore who have any of these conditions need to make an appointment with a specialist immediately, in order to avoid breathing difficulties. It’s the best move you could make for yourself. There are two types of nose jobs: closed rhinoplasty and open rhinoplasty.
A whole team of professionals will make the examinations and after that, perform the surgery in the best way possible. First, there should be an otolaryngologist, a specialist for in ear, nose, and throat.
Next, a jaw, face and neck specialist named maxillofacial surgeon and maybe the most important specialist, the plastic surgeon. They will all make some examinations and after that, they will create the perfect nose for the patient. This is especially true if you have breathing problems and other issues related to functionality.
The doctors believe that soon they will be available to perform a rhinoplasty using ultrasound technique. Rhinoplasty is the fifth most popular cosmetic intervention for women and second most common aesthetic surgery for men. The classic rhinoplasty includes breaking the nose bones and remodeling in a wished way.
The doctors believe that the ultrasound will allow them to sculpt the nose with direct visual control, avoiding the painful breaking. The patient will need less recovery time and the whole procedure will last shorter than the usual.
There are a few types of rhinoplasty: open rhinoplasty, closed rhinoplasty, secondary rhinoplasty and nose filler rhinoplasty. The nose filler rhinoplasty is a non-surgical type of nose reshaping with great results.
The patients who need rhinoplasty always have some questions about the procedure, to answer some of the frequently asked questions about rhinoplasty in Singapore, please read on below:
- What is the cost of the rhinoplasty in Singapore? – It all depends on the type of the surgery. Traditional rhinoplasty will cost more because of the anesthesia, nurses and more skills involved. If the surgery corrects some problem that the patient had because of the nasal functionality, the insurance covers up to a certain percentage, of the costs for the surgery. It covers less if the procedure is purely cosmetic as opposed to functional. Nose fillers are more affordable, and provide quick results, however, in Singapore most surgeons use non-permanent fillers. This is best because as one ages, the facial structure and shape changes. The price varies from clinic to clinic. Follow the job of the specialized clinics, sometimes they offer some promotions and you can get your procedure cheaper than usual.
- Are there any age restrictions for rhinoplasty in Singapore? – A lot of cosmetic surgeons suggest that the best time for a nose job is over the age of 18. Of course, there are some cases when an exception can be made, such as congenital defects or damage caused by accidents. In this case, it is best to visit your specialist.
- How long does it take to recover from rhinoplasty? – During the first days after the procedure, the patient will have bruises and swollen parts of the face and that is normal. The patient also needs a few days of bed rest. After two weeks the swelling will calm down and the patient needs to visit the surgeon to remove the splints and dressings. The patient needs to avoid blowing the nose for a few weeks. For the first two or three months after the surgery, the patient should avoid sports and activities that may cause nose injuries. After a couple of months, the patient can fully enjoy the look of their new nose.
- What are the risks of rhinoplasty? – In general, rhinoplasty is a safe procedure, but as with any other surgeries, there are a few things that can go wrong. The most common risks are infections, anesthesia reactions or nose bleeding. If the patient is not happy with the result, they can repeat the procedure in the future because the rhinoplasty has the highest rate of revision between all the other cosmetic surgeries.
- Are there some alternatives to rhinoplasty? – Cosmetic surgery has only a few alternatives. In some cases, there is no alternative available. When it comes to rhinoplasty, the patient can try using nasal strips to ease the breathing, but of course, that is not a solution for a life.
Men and women from Singapore who need rhinoplasty can make an appointment or request a consultation with the best professionals from the country. There are many available. Some of the doctors, in Singapore are available to their patients via websites. Also, it would be best if you can find someone who recently had a nose job and ask for some advice on what it is like, this alleviates anxiety people may have about the procedure.
Although, in Singapore, there are some of the best surgeons you can find anywhere in the world. Rest assured you will be in very good hands. And if you want a less invasive procedure, but, also non-permanent then you might want to check out fillers.