Acne Treatment Singapore: How To Treat This Recurring Issue
Acne is one of the most common skin problems in the world and it can affect nearly everyone, as a result of many different reasons. (http://www.teenvogue.com/story/acne-treatment-for-different-types-of-acne)If acne is not treated properly, it may leave scars and marks on the skin. That is why the people from Singapore are looking for the best acne treatment available.
Very often, acne can be easily treated, but it may cause a lot of stress to the patient because of the physical appearance. Many people will say that acne is harmless and that it’s better to leave it to “go away” by itself, but the truth is that many acne types need a proper acne treatment. Acne can appear on the back, face, shoulders, chest, neck, upper arms and buttocks. These are the most common acne types that need a treatment:
- Pustules (well known as pimples)
If not treated on time, acne may cause a lot of issues, including the mental problems such as low self-esteem and depression, because the patient is not satisfied with the way they look. After acne heals, it may leave dark spots on the skin or in the worst cases, permanent scars that are complicated to treat.
Acne can occur at any age, but it’s most common with the teenagers and young adults. It happens as a result of pore clogging with some bacteria, dirt of skin natural oils. The pore is inflamed and an acne appears.
The patient needs to recognize the symptoms. If the acne is painful and very big, there is a need for an acne treatment immediately. These are the frequently asked questions about acne and acne treatment:
Questions About Pimples
- Can I still wear a makeup if I have acne? – Not wearing a makeup when having acne is one of the most common myths in acne treatment. There is a wide choice of non-acnegenic cosmetic you can use, including the makeup. Some of these products contain salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, which are part of some of the most common acne treatments.
- Do antibiotics help with acne? – Antibiotics are an important part of treatment. Most of the antibiotics kill the bacteria in the body, but the dermatologist should be very careful, because the bacterial organism may become resistant to antibiotics. The real problem with acne is pore clogging with bacteria and dirt, it can be successfully treated with a proper cosmetic or professional medical acne treatment.
- Will acne ever go away? – The problem with acne is not easy, especially when the patient is older than a teenager. Some patients need to continue with the acne treatment for years until the problem is solved.
- Will a pimple go away quickly if I squeeze it? – It’s better to avoid squeezing your pimples because you may spread the bacteria or create a permanent scar. Instead of squeezing, you may try to rub some ice over the critical area, to ease the pain and burning feeling. Visit a dermatologist in Singapore to get a proper pimple treatment.
- Where can I find the best clinics for acne treatment in Singapore? – Some of the best treatment clinics and doctors in Singapore can be easily discovered via Google.
This may seem like a minor health problem, but if it is not treated properly, especially in the tropical climate of Singapore, it may cause a lot of aggravated pain and sensation and may leave scars that are more complicated to treat.
If you are a teenager or a young adult, pimples are a normal problem and you can hope it will go away since the puberty is gone. But if the problem continues after your age of 25, you need to visit a dermatologist who will run some examinations. Sometimes the problem may be deeper than it seems. Follow the specialist’s instructions to get as much as you can from the treatment.